Shipping/Packing Your Fresh Flowers
The job is always easier when you have the right tools! We suggest the following for your shipping/packing needs:
- An inexpensive styrofoam cooler. (Large enough to accommodate the flowers you wish to send)
- 2 large freezer bags
- 1 Freezer Pak
- Newspaper or Tissue Paper. Lots of it!
- Packaging Tape
- 1 Red Permanent Ink Marker
- 1 Black Permanent Ink Marker
- Place the freezer Pak (frozen) into one of the freezer bags. Tape securely into place on the bottom of cooler. Now place a nice layer of newspaper or tissue on top of it.
- Remove cards, ribbons, etc from your bouquet/arrangement. Gently wrap your flowers in several layers of tissue/newspaper. Please DO NOT put your flowers into plastic bags. Place your wrapped bouquet/arrangement into the cooler.
- Place more newspaper/ tissue in and around the flowers to keep them from shifting during transport.
- Place your name, contact & event information along with other memorabilia you wish us to use in your floral art piece into the 2nd freezer bag and tape to the inside top lid of the cooler. Your deposit check may be included as well or can be paid online at our websight. Your deposit must be received before we can begin processing your flowers.
- Securely tape the cooler shut . Address package using black permanent marker and ship for next day delivery / signature required to:
GardenArt Studios, LLC
41 S. 4th St.
Mascoutah, IL. 62258
- Use the red permanent marker to mark the outside of package as "Fragile".
- Contact our office with the carrier info & tracking number of your package.
Shipping Previously Dried Flowers:
Your older but still sentimental flowers will look lovely in one of our Confetti Flower Keepsakes if they still have color to them. Simply ship them via regular mail to our Mascoutah address in a crush proof envelope or box. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone number & email address. We'll contact you once they arrive to discuss your keepsake choices